If you read our story, you know that between health problems including diabetes, migraines, asthma attacks and severe allergies; weight issues, and financial difficulties we were fed up with our lives, tired of being fat, sick and broke and ready for a change.
We decided to look for a way to change our health and our finances. Our goals were to lose 80-100 pounds each, get healthier and wanted a source of recurring income that would give us both the time and the money to do what we enjoy most – travelling to spend time with the people we love and to find new adventures.
What We Did
After researching more than 70 other companies (Yes, Richard is just a little analytical) and trying 4 different products over a period of a year, we chose USANA to provide us with:
- Nutritional supplements and Weight Management products with a proven track record backed by both impeccable science and testimonials from 3rd party sources like Consumer Labs and professional and Olympic athletes.
- A financially sound and rapidly growing company that we believe will be a vehicle for long term leveraged, recurring income for us that will allow us to live the lifestyle we want with the time to do the things we want to do.
What we found in USANA is:
This 4 Minute Video Will Explain What We Found Simply and Wonderfully!
This is a short overview of what we do in USANA. If it resonates with you and you can see yourself doing what you we do, give us a call. We would love to find out what your dreams are and help you discover if USANA is the vehicle to help you achieve them and then mentor you to get there.
For those of you who are a bit more on the analytical side like Richard, here is a breakdown of what we found in USANA and why it was important to us:
- A 20 year old company. Stability is extremely important to us because we only want to have to build an organization once and the Direct Selling Association says less than 2% of Network Marketing Companies make it past 5 years. Picking a new company or a pre-launch company did not make sense to us.
- Pharmaceutical grade products. With so many nutritional products on the market, most manufactured only to food-grade specs, the biggest difference for us with USANA was knowing that what is on the label is what is in the bottle. By manufacturing their products in an FDA regulated facility to pharmaceutical grade standards, USANA was in the company of only a handful of vitamin manufacturers in the U.S.
- Independently tested products. USANA submits their products for testing by Consumer Labs and has been named the top product in the world by several 3rd party organizations. They weren’t just tooting their own horn, respected organizations were also saying they are the best of the best.
- A company publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange. That means their books are open to the public so we know exactly how the company is doing and what their sales and debt is. Transparency is important to us. BTW – USANA stock (USNA) has gone from $29.00 early in 2012 to over $43.00 today.
Update: As of 7/28/2014 USANA stock is at $69.64
- A company with $582 million in sales in 2011 across 18 countries. A proven record of success and expanding our business internationally is important to us.
Update: As of 7/28/2014 USANA is in 19 countries with 2013 sales of $718 million
- A company with consistent growth for 11 straight years. 2014 will make it 12. Right through the recession! Consistent growth was extremely important to us.
- 600+ Olympic and World Class Athletes that both use and endorse the products. 3rd party endorsement from people whose bodies are their livelihood was very important. Ask us about USANA’s Million Dollar Athlete Guarantee Program.
Update: As of 8/24/14 USANA now has more than 700 athletes using and endorsing their products!
- A company rated #1 in industry magazines by distributors and that has more than 200 associates who have made more than $1 million.
Update – As of 7/28/14 there are now more than 250 USANA associates with more than $1 million in earnings.
We can see our future with USANA and feel it will be our path to both regaining our health and achieving our dreams.
We would love to hear from you. Give us a call at 619-277-6495 or send us an email at email@example.com and discover together if this great company and the extraordinary products are a fit you and how USANA can be a vehicle to help you achieve your dreams of optimum health and time & financial freedom.
Richard & Patty Burns
Here is the official breakdown of USANA –
You and USANA: Made for Each Other
When you choose USANA, you’re choosing the best. We’re confident you’ll agree once you’ve seen us under the microscope.
A home-based USANA business can take your life to the next level. We make it easy:
1. Simple Solutions, Real Results
New to the health and wellness industry? No experience in direct sales? No problem. You don’t need a résumé. If you’re willing to learn and have a passion to help others succeed, USANA will fit in perfectly with your life. Just think—you could start earning cash your first week by simply sharing our products with others and ordering some for yourself.
2. Outstanding Earning Potential
Sure, money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you financial freedom. So break free from your cubicle and start living life on your terms. USANA’s award-winning compensation plan offers an incredible six ways to earn income. Plus, you have the chance to earn a commission check each and every week.* Does your nine-to-five job offer that? Didn’t think so.
3. It’s All in the Family
When you become part of USANA, you’re becoming part of a worldwide family. And we take care of our family. You’ll have instant access to helpful tools, tips, trainings, downloads, conference calls, events, and more. Basically, if you need it, we’ve got it. We even have an award-winning customer service team to answer all your questions. And, with our Autoship program, you’ll never have to deal with product inventory—we’ll ship everything directly to you or your customers.
4. Your Business. Your Way.
Let’s be honest. You like to do things your way. And with USANA, you can. When you work for yourself, you have the flexibility to work where, when, and how you like. No alarm clock, no rush hour traffic, and no boss. Sound too good to be true? That’s just the USANA way.
5. A World of Possibilities
Tired of saving vacation time, working when you’re sick, heading to the office on holidays, and never seeing more than your cubicle walls? Stop waiting and start living. USANA is your ticket to a life of adventure. With USANA, you can build teams in multiple countries without the worry of different compensation plans or currency conversions. So relax. We’ll take care of everything while you work in exotic locales, discover exciting cultures, and make a world of new friends.
6. A Class Above the Rest
Wondering what sets us apart? There are a lot of things that make us extraordinary, but when it comes to our products, it’s all about the science. Our in-house scientists formulate USANA’s products based on proven science and cutting-edge research. As if that weren’t enough, we also team up with research institutions from across the globe to make sure our products include the very latest in nutritional discoveries. When we create a product, it’s the best of its kind.
7. Our Growing Industry
USANA is more than just an incredible company—we’re an incredible company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Direct sales play a major role in the global economy, and health and wellness products make up a good chunk of the industry’s annual sales. So go ahead and start visualizing the opportunities.
8. Worldwide Credibility
We’re kind of a big deal. People know us. As a member of the Direct Selling Association, we’re committed to excellence. And the USANA family includes extraordinary people of all ages, genders, and backgrounds, including best-selling authors, Hollywood celebrities, scientific experts, leading health experts, experienced business professionals, and more than 600 world-class athletes. That’s a lot of clout.
9. Affordable Start-Up Costs
We like to keep things simple. The only required purchase to start a USANA business is our Business Development System, which has everything you need to get started. So who needs to invest thousands of dollars in a business opportunity just to make a penny? You can get a tried and true system to create the life you want for as little as $30 US. That’s probably less than the cost of your monthly utility bills.
10. Experience You Can Count On
USANA has been around for a while—more than 20 years, to be exact. That’s a huge milestone, but it’s also a sign. A sign we have what it takes to last. A sign our products and business model are built to last. A sign we’re on the cutting edge, leading the industry. And that’s right where we plan on staying.
*USANA does not give tax, legal, accounting, or professional services. If tax or legal advice is required, please consult a professional tax or legal advisor.